Friday, May 20, 2005

Chain Gang

I don't believe you people! Foisting about pithy memes by subtle persuasion or pernicious peer pressure. Pha!

And getting my girlfriend in on it too. My standard "fie upon you and your chain meme" must needs be humbled and
so I
relent..


THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
Will
William
Sir

THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
Bill Chapman
Vladislav
Dickinson

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
beard
jaw
legs

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
scar on lip and back of skull
scar on arms
scar on chest and belly
(arrh maties, shiver me timbers)

THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
English
Norwegian
nil

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
Stephen Harper
American political expression
disease


THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
Bree
The Boy
News

THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
Oxford cloth butten-down blue with white plaid
dark blue close knit wool sweater
Blue Jeans

THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
Bree
Briana
Little Brianas

TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE (in no particular order):
I'm not that serious or conservative once you get to know me
I have an acute sense of comedic timing
I love old history books

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE SAME SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
gravitias
Outdoors look
short hair
Why the same sex?
My answers for the opposite sex would differ from those above stated.

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
wine
Stop writing this infernal post. Zounds!, Will this ever end?What kind of hell spawn first started this any way? My will be done he'd be clapped in irons and flayed with the cat. I'd......
Boat

THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
First Sea Lord of the Admiralty
Hurricane Pilot in WW2
Roman Consul for Iberia

THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
Second Punic War
Bruges
Boat

THREE KID'S NAMES YOU LIKE:
Nora
William
Evan

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
Tallship
Question Period
Be consulted on a matter of state by the Queen

THREE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO TAKE THIS QUIZ NOW:
Paul Martin
Keith Boag
Evan Solomon

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

Awwwwww :-)
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
Bree
Briana
Little Brianas
Too cute.

I'm glad you think Stephen Harper's scary too!

Peter

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home