Sunday, November 14, 2004

In the Beginning...

There was the WORD, and it needed some work. So don't come crying to me if you can't get past the typos or spelling mistakes because I will probably gloss over your criticism with an air of annoyance and superiority. If you take umbrage with the content or a fine point of argument or the general tone or ethos of what you see here then great, this Blog is for you. It has been specifically created to offend you to the point where you write in a comment, giving me an opportunity to express just how wrong you are and how no one can deny the essential rightness of my deliberations.

Data Points. I require data points. I welcome trivia, historical curiosities, points of conjecture and general ponderables.

Argue with me. This is really the whole point. I will take stands on issues, change them as I see fit and mix hypothetical positions with ones I actually adhere to just to keep things interesting and suitably unfair. This of course, is your problem.

This and all you see here in the present and future I give to you and you shall be grateful.
The end.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bree said...

Welcome to the blogging world!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

I second that! Being relatively *new* here myself, I can tell you that were all really friendly.

5:18 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

I'm generally pretty friendly, but (as you're going to discover real soon) I bare my teeth at those who don't post often enough.

10:28 PM  
Blogger juicyjay said...

Hey.

You've offended me.

You suck.

Ha ha!

Jocelyn

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home